International Baccalaureate (IB)
SUIS Gubei Campus is an IB World School, which places it in the growing family of 3100 World Schools in 139 countries.
Over the course of the two-year programme, students:
- study six subjects chosen from the six subject groups
- complete an extended essay
- follow a theory of knowledge course (TOK)
- participate in creativity, activity, service (CAS)
- three of the six subjects are studied at higher level (courses representing 240 teaching hours)
- the remaining three subjects are studied at standard level (courses require 150 teaching hours).