With a large cohort candidates entered,
* More than half of the grades awarded were the top possible grades: A* or A.
* 13 studnets claimed a clean sweep of top grades
* 83% of students taking 9 GCSE courses awarded A*-C level in Math and Korea.
* 87% of all grades awarded at A*-C level.
* 2 students 100%(Top in the World category).
With a large cohort of 80 candidates entered,
* 33.8 points average (world 29.5) ,3.7 points higher than world average；
* 38% of all grades awarded were top grades (6 or 7) ;
* 77% diplomas awarded were bilingual diplomas ;
* 2/3 of all EE candidates scored a good grade (A-C);
* 95% of all TOK students scored A, B or C.